- Building Virtual World is one of the class of Entertainment Technology Center, Carnegie Mellon University.
- It is 2-weeks cycle fast game prototyping experience with various platforms. There are five rounds and each round has different constraint and theme.
- I worked as a producer for all round and I got in second place in leadership section of peer evaluation.
Postmortem and Production process of each round
You can see the short description and video clip of each game below.
- I worked as one of the producers for the PS-Move puzzle game “Razzle Dazzle Color Puzzle”
- Razzle Dazzle Color Puzzle was invited as one of the games actually publicized in BVW Festival in Entertainment Technology Center
- Postmortem of “Razzle Dazzle Color Puzzle”(Click)
- I worked as a producer for the Virtual Reality Action story game “Punk Rising” using Rockband Guitar Controller
- Postmortem of “Punk Rising”(Click)
- I worked as a producer for the game “Milky Way”
- Postmortem of “Milky Way”(Click)
- I worked as one of the producers for the Leap motion Puzzle Game “Shadowplay”
- Production Process of “Shadowplay”(Click)
- I worked as a producer for the Kinect Dancing Game “Raindancer”
- Production Process of “Raindancer”(Click)